Garden gloves come in many different styles suited for a variety of tasks in your yard and garden. From form-fitting gardening gloves with exceptional dexterity for pruning and topiary to machine-washable goat-skin to heavy-duty rubber weeding and clean-up gloves—you'll find sizes for men, women and children too!
Because tasks in the garden vary greatly, it is important to select gardening gloves designed specifically for each task, you will have far better results. Most gardeners will find having a few pairs of garden gloves means an easier time getting chores done, more comfortably and with fewer scrapes and injuries.
Features to consider when selecting garden gloves:
- flexibility and dexterity
- snug fit or form-fitting to keep out moisture and dirt
- toughness of glove material
- designed to fit men's or women's hands
- ease of getting on and off
- right or left-hand gloves
Browse the huge selection of gardening gloves at Gardener's Supply, including Nitrile Gloves, Rose Gloves and the tough EcoSmart Work Gloves.